- Speaker (virtual or onsite): 38 euros.
- Unemployed speaker (virtual or onsite): 28 euros. To receive this reduced rate, we ask that you email some supporting documentation with a copy of your payment.
Speaker’s fee will include the speaker’s official certificate of participation. Also, in applicable cases, it will include assistant and moderator mention(s) in the diploma. In joint papers each speaker must register separately.
- Onsite assistant: 18 euros. That payment will include an official certificate for the assistant (if she or he assists at least 80%). Please take into account that some sessions would possibly be online, and may be enjoyed from the Conference Room or from her/his personal computer.
- About virtual assistants: We cannot guarantee the quality of virtual assistance, so we will not offer that possibility.
- Registration payment Deadline for speakers: June 16th, 2021.
- Registration payment data for face-to-face assistants: June 1st to July 16th, 2021.
- Each payment will be made through this link. It can be paid by card (carrying 1% in euro or 1’20% bank commission, paid automatically by CHADI), by bank transfer or by depositing into account. In the subject of the payment you must include FP-0155 [Your] Name Surname.